Ductless Mini Split AC Installation and Repair
Ductless mini split AC systems have become increasingly popular in recent years for good reason. As their name implies, ductless systems are a great solution for areas in your home that do not have the necessary ductwork to connect to your current AC system. It is also ideal for outbuildings, such as pole barns or detached garages. A ductless mini-split AC provides built-in zone control so you don’t have to waste energy heating or cooling unoccupied areas of your home. It is installed in each room and can be used in addition to, or instead of, a whole-house HVAC system.
Here are some situations where a ductless HVAC unit would be ideal:
- If you add a new garage, basement, or other room to your home
- If some family members have temperature restrictions and need to be warmer or cooler than other family members
- If certain rooms get warmer due to natural sunlight or stay colder, like those in a basement
- If you want to add HVAC capabilities without installing ductwork
- If you don’t want to run the whole-house HVAC system all the time
Ductless mini split AC systems are quiet, efficient, and offer more flexibility in interior design options.
If you think a ductless system would be a viable option for your home or you already own a ductless system that requires either maintenance or repair, call the professionals at Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric at 937-667-6713. Our NATE-certified technicians install, maintain, and repair ductless mini splits AC systems throughout the greater Dayton area.