BENEFITS OF USING WHOLE-HOUSE HUMIDIFIERS
Humidity is usually associated with being uncomfortable in hot weather. However, a lack of humidity during the winter can be as miserable as having too much humidity during the summer. Low humidity during the heating season may cause dry skin, static electricity, cracked flooring, and higher energy bills. Homes in Dayton and nearby areas struggle with dry air during the winter. At Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric, we install whole-house humidifiers for all types of situations.
How Do Whole-House Humidifiers Work?
Whole-house humidifiers work by adding humidity to the air, which helps prevent mold growth, reduces dust mites, and improves overall air quality. A whole-house humidifier installed by Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric is connected to your heating/cooling system to deliver moistened air throughout the home. Benefits of installing a whole-house humidifier include:
- Reduced dust mite allergens in your home.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Saves money on monthly heating bills.
- Increased home comfort.
- Energy efficient.
Humidity is an important factor in determining the level of comfort in your home. The indoor air quality experts at Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric will work with you to determine the best solution to optimize the level of moisture in your indoor air.
How a Whole-House Humidifier Adds Value to Your Home:
- Comfort - Humid air holds heat more efficiently than dry air. Balanced humidity makes your home more comfortable and can reduce energy costs.
- Health - Cold and flu viruses thrive in drier environments. Dry skin, bloody noses, and itchy eyes can be alleviated by installing a whole-house humidifier.
- Lower Utility Bills - It feels colder when humidity levels are lower, which may cause you to raise the temperature on your thermostat, leading to higher utility bills.
Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric is a leading expert in indoor air quality and humidity control. Contact an Ed’s indoor air quality expert at 937-667-6713 to learn how a whole-house humidifier can improve your indoor air quality, reduce your utility bills and keep your home comfortable all year long.
BRYANT FACTORY AUTHORIZED DEALER
Although Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric proudly sells Bryant air conditioning units for new installations, we repair and maintain all major air conditioning brands. Contact us today to find out how we can help with your air conditioner needs!