TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
Are you thinking of upgrading to a tankless water heater? Are you looking for an energy-efficient option? Switching from a traditional tank-style water heater to a tankless model offers many benefits. Unlike standard tank heaters that heat gallons of water and store it for distribution, tankless water heaters use gas burners or electric coils to heat water as needed. A tankless water heater is an excellent upgrade for any home. They last longer, use less electricity, offer unlimited hot water, and reduce utility bills. In addition to a continuous amount of hot water, a tankless water heater offers the following benefits:
- Energy-efficient - Heating water on demand reduces energy use compared to traditional water heater tanks.
- Lower Utility Bills - Tankless water heaters use less energy, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Endless Hot Water - Tankless water heaters heat water only when it’s needed, for as long as required.
- Space Saver - Tankless water heaters are more compact than traditional water heaters and take up less space in your home.
- Extended LifeSpan - Tankless water heaters typically last between 5 and 10 years longer than tank models. They require less maintenance than tank models and can provide up to 20 years of reliable use.
When you choose tankless, you won't have to compromise on your water heater system. Tankless units offer energy-efficiency and space-saving designs. To learn more about tankless water heaters installed and maintained by Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing and Electric, call 937-667-6713.